Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Source: Betty Crocker "With just six ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, you can have fruity cereal bars in the oven."
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, mix flour, cereal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in butter until well blended.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the cereal mixture.
- Press remaining cereal mixture in bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Spread jam over cereal mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved cereal mixture.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until top is light golden brown and jam is bubbling.
- Cool 15 minutes before cutting.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
These were very good - my kids and DH really enjoyed them! Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap July 2008.