- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2⁄3 cup apricot jam (Or your choice of flavor) or 2⁄3 cup preserves (Or your choice of flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, mix flour, cereal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in butter until well blended.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the cereal mixture.
- Press remaining cereal mixture in bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Spread jam over cereal mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved cereal mixture.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until top is light golden brown and jam is bubbling.
- Cool 15 minutes before cutting.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.