Source: Betty Crocker "With just six ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, you can have fruity cereal bars in the oven."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In medium bowl, mix flour, cereal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Stir in butter until well blended.
- 4Reserve 3/4 cup of the cereal mixture.
- 5Press remaining cereal mixture in bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- 6Spread jam over cereal mixture in pan.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved cereal mixture.
- 8Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until top is light golden brown and jam is bubbling.
- 9Cool 15 minutes before cutting.
- 10For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham and Fruit Bars
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g