1/1 Photo of Grady's Grilled Chicken Pasta
Copycat recipe. Found on the internet. I have yet to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley, chopped to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1Place the chicken on a preheated char grill. Grill until the chicken is cooked through. Remove and place in the refrigerator.
- 2In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta to the specifications on the package. Drain well. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, melt the butter. Sauté the mushroom, green onions, tomatoes, and chopped garlic until the vegetables become soft. Continue cooking until there is very little liquid in the pan.
- 3Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and slice into 1/4-inch strips. Place in the sauce pan with the vegetable mixture. Add the heavy cream to the pan and simmer until the cream begins to thicken. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Turn off the heat.
- 4Add the pasta to the sauce mixture. Stir well.
- 5Garnish with additional Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grady's Grilled Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.5
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 255.4 mg
- Sodium 1525.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 50.1 g