Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Copycat recipe. Found on the internet. I have yet to try it.
Make and share this Grady's Grilled Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley, chopped to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Place the chicken on a preheated char grill. Grill until the chicken is cooked through. Remove and place in the refrigerator.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta to the specifications on the package. Drain well. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, melt the butter. Sauté the mushroom, green onions, tomatoes, and chopped garlic until the vegetables become soft. Continue cooking until there is very little liquid in the pan.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and slice into 1/4-inch strips. Place in the sauce pan with the vegetable mixture. Add the heavy cream to the pan and simmer until the cream begins to thicken. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Turn off the heat.
- Add the pasta to the sauce mixture. Stir well.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan.
I love this recipe! We have it every two weeks :) It is so easy and taste so good.
This is delicious!!! I loved that I made the grilled chicken ahead of time, so wasn't trying to grill and cook indoors at the same time. I didn't add the tomatoes per DS's request. I used normal yellow onion as that is what I had on hand, but then followed as written. Mine is probably less eye appealing but was so tasty!!! Will definitely be making this again, family loved it!!!! Made for ZWT4. Just wanted to add that 20 yo DD came home late last night and reheated this dish and absolutely loved it as well.
I didnt use butter but i cooked bacon and used its oil to cook the veggies, it was a little greasy but it was good. If u want to use bacon oil for it, I suggest you dont add as much salt. Other than that, my friend who is a picky eater had 2 extra helpings to it