- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) crates fresh shiitake mushrooms, wiped clean with a damp cloth and removing any really thick stems
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh sugar snap peas
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh pattypan squash, sliced in half (you may remove the stems too because they can be bitter if you pop the whole thing into your mouth)
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the veggies on a large cookie sheet.
- Add the olive oil and sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes over them then toss to coat.
- Shake the pan a little to make the veggies lay flat across the pan.
- Roast the veggies for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour the veggies into a bowl and toss with the fresh basil then serve!