1/1 Photo of Gourmet Veggiepalooza
My Private Note
cups ve ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) crates fresh shiitake mushrooms, wiped clean with a damp cloth and removing any really thick stems
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh pattypan squash, sliced in half (you may remove the stems too because they can be bitter if you pop the whole thing into your mouth)
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Place the veggies on a large cookie sheet.
- 3Add the olive oil and sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes over them then toss to coat.
- 4Shake the pan a little to make the veggies lay flat across the pan.
- 5Roast the veggies for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Pour the veggies into a bowl and toss with the fresh basil then serve!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Veggiepalooza
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g