Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No need to spring for fancy flavored popcorns-just pop some plain kernels and jazz 'em up with ingredients already in your cupboard. I found these recipes in Woman's World. I have not tried these recipes.
- 8 cups freshly buttered popcorn
- 8 oil packed sun dried tomatoes, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian salad dressing mix
Spicy South Of The Border
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry cheese sauce mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Zesty Italian: Stir into popcorn sun dried tomatoes, grated parmesan cheese and dried italian salad dressing mix.
- Spicy South Of The Border: Combine in a bowl dry cheese sauce mix and chili powder. Then toss thoroughly with popcorn.