Recipe by LemurKat
Spice up your breakfast with this elaborate twist on the traditional. I start every day with this, and miss it when I can't have it.
- 2 Weet-Bix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup sultana (or a handful)
- 1 banana
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice or 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Weetbix biscuits into breakfast bowl and sprinkle with ginger. Gently pour over the 2 T water and vanilla essence.
- Toss on a handful of sultanas.
- Slice the banana on top.
- Froth the milk and pour it inches If you have no frother, flat milk works, but is not nearly as tasty.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Sprinkle over cinnamon and stir in a spoonful of honey.