Recipe by internetnut
Some ice creams try to give you that perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate...but there's no substitute for layers of creamy vanilla ice cream drizzled with warm peanut butter and hot fudge topping. I found this recipe in a Smucker's leaflet. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I plan to use sugar free and no sugar added products.
- vanilla ice cream
- smucker's hot fudge topping
- jif peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- peanuts, garnish (optional)
- whipped cream, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Find a tall parfait or beverage glass.
- Warm hot fudge topping in microwave per instructions on the jar. Spoon peanut butter in a bowl and heat in microwave for 10-15 seconds. Spoon warm hot fudge topping into the bottom of the glass and add one scoop of vanilla ice cream. Spoon warm peanut butter and hot fudge topping over ice cream. Add another scoop of ice cream and another layer of peanut butter and hot fudge.
- Garnish with peanuts and whipped cream.