1/2 Photos of Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Lemon Chicken
I found this recipe on a youtube video of Gordon Ramsey making this on one of his British cooking shows. These turned out pretty good and the flavors are fantastic! You can watch the video if that would be helpful! In it, he used whole chicken legs/thighs still attached together. I only had Chicken legs and they turned out great! You could probably use the bone-in chicken thighs. This is very easy and the lemon aroma will make your home smell so heavenly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet pan, add the oil to Med/High Heat. Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes, turning each piece.
- 2Add the garlic cloves, soy sauce, and honey to the pan, making sure to get all the chicken in the sauces. Coninue to cook for a 5 minutes.
- 3Add the water and lay the slices of lemon on top of the chicken in the pan. Put a lid on the pan and continue to cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- 4Season the chicken with thyme and parlsey. Continue to cook until the chicken cooked through and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gordon Ramsay's Sticky Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 598.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g