Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are good i came up with them tonight. They are thick fluffy and kinda gooey. I think they are pretty good but when i was making them I was going to put them in the oven, but the oven went out. So i made it this way and they are pretty good.
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and largly chopped (about 2-3 cups)
- 2⁄3 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (i used crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil the potatoes for 20-25 minutes.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the potato mixture in a saucepan.
- Cook stiring constantly for 5 minutes.