Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend.
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
This recipe is probably meant for thicker darker hair. I think Northern Eurpean Fine hair needs a difference kind of deeper conditioner. The rinse with vingar did make the hair unusually shiney so that is something I keep in my routine. When trying to save money - it's always best to find ingredients in your refridgerator that you can use in place of expensive drug store products.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the egg yolk, oil and honey in a bowl.
- Massage it into your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- In the meantime, mix a cap of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and carry it into your bathroom- dont forget- most important!
- Then give your hair a final rinse with the apple cider vinegar-water mix.
- Do this thrice a week to see great results.