Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I came across this in "The Weekend" magazine dated Nov 29th - Dec5th while looking through the Q&A Troubleshooter column that is answered by Rima Soni in Dubai, a beauty care specialist! Someone mentioned to her of this treatment, natural and homemade, for her 5 year old daughter who was extremely hairy all over. Rima Soni said that this seemed harmless but cautioned the woman to try it on herself before she did it on her girl. She said it could even be used on the face as it seemed harmless.
- 4 teaspoons wheat flour (atta)
- 1 teaspoon mint leaf, paste of (known as 'pudina' in Hindi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil (known as 'til' in Hindi)
- 1 teaspoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- If you are extremely hairy all over and really upset with this problem, this simple homemade recipe might just work for you.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender bowl.
- Process and obtain a paste of the ingredients.
- Apply all over the body and face, though, please apply a small portion of the paste first on your body to make sure it is harmless to your skin.
- Allow it to remain for 15 minutes then wash off.
- You will have to use this over a couple of weeks to see good results.
- Stay positive and believe that all good things take time to happen.