Recipe by Vye367
A twist on the "warm milk before bed" idea. It works better than any pill, I promise.
Top Review by cory
Great drink before bed! It's really easy to make and takes just a couple of minutes. I added about 3 1/2 tablespoons of the vanilla abstract for a little extra flavor, and the sugar was worth the add, and doesn't defeat the purpose... Looking for something new or just something to calm you down for the night, throw this one together and see what happens!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 -2 dash cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute (I like everything sweet, but sugar before bed seems to defeat the purpose) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: you can also forget the cinnamon and vanilla and simply steep a bag of chamomile tea in your hot milk, delicious and works just as well.
- mix vanilla, cinnamon and Splenda in a large mug.
- pour in milk; stir.
- microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- making sure you are in your most comforatble PJs, sip as you slowly fall asleep.