Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My latest favourite salad. This is VERY GOOD for health! Preparation time does not include the time required to soak the whole green moong(lentils) and then drain the next day and keep aside to get sprouts on the following day. It takes 3 days for that.
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons almonds, blanched and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of, to taste
- 3 small red radishes or 3 small fresh carrots, sliced lengthwise (whichever you prefer - I love carrots)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf
- 3 -5 lettuce leaves, washed
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves!