Recipe by Rita~
Potatoes get their golden color from the annotto oil. Flavored simply with salt, pepper & garlic.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Loved the easy prep of this OUTSTANDING RECIPE as well as the great taste! I didn't peel the potatoes & did substitute lemon pepper for the S&P! This is a potato dish that I'm looking forward to making again & again! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the US Regional Alphabet Tag ~ The Southwest]
- 1 tablespoon annatto oil
- 2 new potatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat annatto oil (adding more if needed) in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes add garlic, continue cooking stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper again and serve.