These potatoes are so good. They remind me of the fried potatoes that were on the menu at home several times a week when I was a child. I served these with salmon but they would go well with any kind of simple fish fillets or with breaded pork chops or veal cutlets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Peel the potatoes and thinly slice.
- 3Pat them dry with a paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- 4Melt the butter in a medium-sized frying pan.
- 5Add the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 6Saute for about 5 minutes to develop the garlic flavour.
- 7Pour the butter and garlic mixture over the potatoes and gently toss until coated.
- 8Butter a 10" pie plate or quiche pan.
- 9Overlap the potatoes in the pie plate to form 2 or 3 layers.
- 10Drizzle with any butter remaining in the bowl.
- 11Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and crispy brown on top.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Crisp Rosemary Party Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 142.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g