Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My sister got this from a lady at a church potluck. It is really good and the kids will eat it too because of the cheese in it. It is very simple to do and tates yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cooked and cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup Frito corn chip, crushed and divided (I sometimes use the chili cheese flavored ones)
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, cheese, pimento and lemon juice.
- Put broccoli in a casserole and top with half the corn chips.
- Pour cheese mixture over and then top with other half the corn chips.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.