Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Served warm, this cider is fruity and comforting, with a hint of spice.
Make and share this Golden Cider recipe from Food.com.
- Heat cider, apricot nectar, and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Tie cloves in a square of cheesecloth or muslin with kitch twine.
- Add clove sachet and cinnamon sticks to cider and stir.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and discard the spices before serving.
- Serve warm; may garnish cups with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Awesome cider Sue. I enjoyed it very much. It was perfect. I will be making this simple treat often. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Comfort Cafe Jan. 01.