- 709.77 ml apple cider
- 354.36 g can apricot nectar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3-inch)
- 2.46 ml whole cloves
- square cheesecloth (or unbleached muslin)
- kitchen twine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cider, apricot nectar, and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Tie cloves in a square of cheesecloth or muslin with kitch twine.
- Add clove sachet and cinnamon sticks to cider and stir.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and discard the spices before serving.
- Serve warm; may garnish cups with a cinnamon stick, if desired.