1/2 Photos of Golden Cider
Sue Lau's Note:
Served warm, this cider is fruity and comforting, with a hint of spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cider, apricot nectar, and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2Tie cloves in a square of cheesecloth or muslin with kitch twine.
- 3Add clove sachet and cinnamon sticks to cider and stir.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- 5Remove and discard the spices before serving.
- 6Serve warm; may garnish cups with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Cider
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g