Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
A real crowd pleaser and penny pincher!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 2/3 cup chicken (cooked & chopped)
- 12 ounces mixed vegetables (par-cooked)
For the cheese sauce
- 1Cook pasta according to package.
- 2Drain and place in flameproof dish with the chopped meat, the vegetables & 1-2tsp. oil.
- 3Melt butter in a sauce pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- 4Remove from the heat, & gradually stir in the milk.
- 5Return to heat, bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add 1/2 the cheese, the mustard, and seasoning to taste.
- 7Spoon the sauce over the meat and vegetables.
- 8Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and grill/broil quickly until golden and bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 1658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: