Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
An excellent party appetizer. My husband can eat a whole plate of these.
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature party rye rounds
- 1 (6 ounce) packagesliced swiss cheese, halved
- 12 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 (16 ounce) canshredded sauerkraut, well drained
- Spread the dressing over 1 side of the bread slices.
- Top half of the slices with half of the cheese, the corned beef, sauerkraut, and then the remaining cheese.
- Top with the remaining bread slices--dressing side down.
- Coat a cookie sheet with butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Place sandwiches on cookie sheet.
- Coat the bottom of another cookie sheet butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray; place coated side down on top of sandwiches.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until the bread is golden and cheese is melted.
I made these for my Christmas party and I think these were the biggest hit of the night! Everyone just raved over them. They were so easy to put together and bake. A great little finger food. Thanks for posting!