- 2 lbs gnocchi (handmade or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 fresh sage leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 liter water
- 1 pinch salt, for boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- boil water and then add a buch of salt in it.
- put gnocchi in the boiling water and justas they come up drain and put the gnocchi in a bowl.
- put butter, salt and the 6 sage leaves in a saucepan at med hit and let it cook just enough the butter comes lighty browns stirring a little bit.
- then add the sauce in the gnocchi bowl and stir very gently avoiding stickiness-- than add parmigiano as desired.