You might wonder why one would make French Toast out of waffles, when you could use bread. The answer from me would be, "Well, along with not being able to eat wheat, I also can't have yeast." When I found this recipe on www.glutenfreeda.com I was super excited. I haven't had French Toast in at least six years since I don't buy gluten free/yeast free bread, because most of them taste like cardboard. This was very good and I will make it again and again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast waffles until browned and crisp.
- 2Whisk eggs, vanilla, milk & cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- 4Dip waffles in egg batter and place in skillet.
- 5Cook until browned, turn and cook on other side.
- 6Serve with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Waffle French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 227.8 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen gluten-free waffles