Gluten Free Crab Egg Rolls
- Combine all but the last 2 ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Place several spring roll wrappers at a time in a shallow bowl of cool water to soften them. This takes just 2-3 minutes.
- Place the mixture by the tablespoon in the lower third of a wrapper, leaving at least a 1 inch margin on each side. Fold the short end up and over the mixture, then fold the sides over the mixture. Roll up towards the far end. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp cloth if not frying right away.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the egg rolls and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Please note that you will surely have at least one broken egg roll. Using a spatula will minimize breaking. Too much filling can cause breaking.