1/1 Photo of Gluten Free and Grain Free Nut Bread
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This hearty, nutty gluten-free bread is delicious anytime of day. http://www.elanaspantry.com/nutty-bread/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- 3Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- 4Mix dry ingredients into wet, then add nuts and seeds.
- 5Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- 7Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free and Grain Free Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 261.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: