Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 g butter
- 165 g brown sugar
- 170 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g nuts (optional)
- 125 g bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven at 400°F (205°C).
- Line muffin pan with paper cups.
- Melt the butter with sugar in a saucepan.
- In a small bowl beat eggs and milk.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add nuts and chocolate to the flour mixture.
- Make a well in the flour and pour all the wet ingredients.
- Mix until just moistened.
- Fill muffin tins up to 3/4 and bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool and dust with sugar.
Absolutely, YUMMY!!! The brown sugar gives a really nice flavour, rich and tasty. Light and fluffy also Definite keeper