Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cans clams, minced
- 1 (24 ounce) can tomatoes, stewed
- 3 cloves, Garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces linguine, cooked acording to directions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown garlic in olive oil.
- Add wine and clams; one can drained and one not.
- Add tomatoes and oregano.
- Heat to simmer.
- Add linguini and stir to coat.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Serve imediately.