Recipe by karadale
I make this often when friends comes over for dinner. It's very quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup lime gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, bring pineapple to a boil over med. heat.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Chill until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the cottage cheese and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours. ENJOY!