1/1 Photo of Girandole Di Frittata, Bresaola E Formaggio Di Capra
A great finger food recipe from the magazine La Cucina Italiana. Serves 4-6 as a nibble with some drinks or 2 as a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix milk and eggs with a pinch of each salt and pepper.
- 2Melt 1 tbsp butter in a hot skillet of 22 cm. Add half of the egg mixture and fry a crepes.
- 3Add some more butter and fry with the remaining egg mixture a second crepes. Let crepes cool.
- 4When cold, spread each crepes with the fresh goat cheese, top with some arugula leaves and finally with the bresaola.
- 5Roll tightly and cut diagonally into finger-thick slices.
- 6Serve on a plate garnished with some arugula leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Girandole Di Frittata, Bresaola E Formaggio Di Capra
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 190.7 mg
- Sodium 200.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: