Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great finger food recipe from the magazine La Cucina Italiana. Serves 4-6 as a nibble with some drinks or 2 as a main dish.
- In a bowl, mix milk and eggs with a pinch of each salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a hot skillet of 22 cm. Add half of the egg mixture and fry a crepes.
- Add some more butter and fry with the remaining egg mixture a second crepes. Let crepes cool.
- When cold, spread each crepes with the fresh goat cheese, top with some arugula leaves and finally with the bresaola.
- Roll tightly and cut diagonally into finger-thick slices.
- Serve on a plate garnished with some arugula leaves.