Karen in MA's Note:
Ginger and rosemary give zing to mild-tasting chicken breasts. From Atkins web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2Combine vinegar, ginger, rosemary, sugar substitute, pepper flakes and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Slowly whisk in oil in a steady stream until dressing thickens.
- 5Brush chicken with 1 tablespoons of dressing and let marinate for 1 hour. Set remaining dressing aside.
- 6Heat grill to medium-high after 50 minutes of marinating.
- 7Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove chicken from grill and place on a platter to rest.
- 8Place peaches, cut-side down, on grill for 5 minutes, until softened.
- 9Cut chicken on the diagonal into 1/3-inch thick slices.
- 10Cut each peach half into 4 slices.
- 11Toss greens with remaining dressing and divide on four plates.
- 12Top each salad with one-fourth of the chicken slices and one-fourth of the peach slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingery Grilled Chicken and Peaches (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 380.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar