Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
An amazing chicken experiment that turned out great. The ginger and cinnamon harmonize well. Try it--it's a keeper!
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) coconut milk, can
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- In a medium size bowl mix the coconut milk with the spices and the fresh ginger and garlic.
- Next add the grapeseed oil and mix.
- Dip the chicken thighs into the coconut milk and saturate.
- Place the chicken into a rectangle pan and cover with the coconut milk mixture and add a dash of paprika onto each chicken piece.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until when chicken is poked juices run clear, no blood.
- Serve over rice or with potatos.