Goes perfectly with a pumpkin icebox pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Put the cookies in the container of a food processor; process them until they are finely ground.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and salt; stir until the crumbs are moistened.
- 4Press the mixture evenly across the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and all the way up the sides of the pan, packing it tightly with your fingertips so it is even and compacted.
- 5Bake the crust for about 6-8 minutes or until it is crisp.
- 6Let cool completely before filling it (the crust may be wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen for up to 1 month.).
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Crust
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1238.5
- Calories from Fat 672
- Total Fat 74.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 1443.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g