Recipe by RecipeMonster
This is from Brody's Good Food Gourmet,it is so good, that is if you like pears and ginger as I do!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons finely grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 large firm ripe pears
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine flour, gingerroot, and brown sugar. Add butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- Peel, core, and thinly slice the pears into a greased 8-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the pears and bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.