Gingerbreadman Cookies :) the Best
- In a medium bowl whisk 2 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda salt and all the spices.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and brown sugar together, adding molasses and beat till smooth. Add the egg and vinegar and continue beating. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, stir in the rest of the mixture. Dough should be firm. Divide it in half.
- Shape into two discs and refrigerate for 2 hrs, or freeze for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease the baking sheet.
- Roll on the flour surface and cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Bake for 10-12 minutees, till golden. Do not over bake they will be too crumby! BE CAREFUL when taking of the baking sheet, so they don't break.
- After cookies cool down, decorate using all kinds of icing and sprinkles.
- Makes about 25-30 cookies.