4 hrs 15 mins
Got leftover gingerbread cookies you need to use up? No ice cream maker needed. If you use the full amount of ginger, it can have a bit of a spicy aftertaste, so go easy on the ginger if you are serving to kids or just for a milder flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the ice cream very well so that it is soft enough to stir in the ginger and molasses to incorporate throughout the ice cream.
- 2If you like to see pretty swirls in your ice cream, mix in the ginger well first, adding only as much to taste as you prefer, then blend in most of the molasses. Then add the remaining molasses, and just swirl it around so it doesn't blend completely, leaving pretty lines of dark gooey yumminess throughout.
- 3Fold in the cookie crumbles.
- 4Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Ice Cream(Quick and Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: