Ginger Teriyaki Sea Steaks
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade, & sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 white fish fillets or 4 salmon steaks, about 3/4-inch thick
- Combine the first 3 ingredients; remove and reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Pour remaining mixture over fish steaks in large plastic storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Broil or grill fish 5 inches from heat source 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with reserved sauce.