Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Based on a recipe from Mark Bittman. You could also use plain bread crumbs, graham crackers, Oreos or any other crunchy cookie. I think I'd leave out the sugar if I were to use Oreos.
- Preheat oven to 350º F (180ºC).
- Place the ginger snaps in TM bowl. Blitz 10 seconds/speed 10. Scrape down. Re-blitz if there are any large cookie bits left (or pick them out and eat them, like I do).
- Place all remaining ingredients in TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down.
- Press into pie or tart tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, just until brown.
- Allow to cool completely before filling. The crust will get crispier and crispier as it cools.