- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli rabe, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain well.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli rabe, ginger, and garlic to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil, salt, and pepper.