Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing jello.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup chopped fresh pears or 1 cup canned pears
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and ginger ale.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in Pears.
- Chill until firm.
Kim, a nice salad for summertime. I am trying to keep the kitchen cool. I haven't had jello in quite awhile, so thought I would give it a go. I loved the fresh pears with the cool, smooth jello. A lovely salad. Thanks for sharing. I printed it out, so I will add it to my t&t cookbook. Thanks!
Very nice and refreshing combo.
Such a tasty combination! I like the way the gingerale flavor blends with the Jello and the pears.