Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spiced variation of the classic Mojito
Make and share this Ginger Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 3 slices fresh gingerroot (thumbnail sized)
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar syrup
- 5 ounces ginger ale
- Muddle ginger in base of shaker.
- Add mint and lightly muddle (just to bruise mint and release their essential oils).
- Add the next three ingredients and shake with ice and fine-strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.