Customized store-bought ice cream. Use top quality ice cream, not light ones, or it will deflate when you mix with the add-ins and turn icy upon refreezing. Go figure - I'm dieting, gnawing on carrots while I browse a Williams Sonoma chocolate cookbook. Someday, this one will be mine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the ice cream by setting it out at room temp for about 30 minutes. Or place in microwave for 15 seconds. If it doesn't soften, repeat.
- 2Scoop ice cream into a metal mixing bowl. Using a large spoon, beat in the ginger and chocolate pieces.
- 3Spoon back into container, cover and refreeze.
- 4Serve with the fudge sauce and garnish with more candied ginger.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1042.1
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 848.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 102.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: