Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
There was a time when jelled salads were very popular. My grandma (Gigi) made them often and this was one of her and my favorites. Cooking time is for chilling.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add cold water and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Blend in mayonnaise and fold in tuna and celery.
- If desired, transfer into individual molds.
- Chill until firm, approximately 3 hours.