Recipe by grandma2969
the use of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough..makes these come together rather quickly
- 13 ounces refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350*.
- divide dough into 12 equal pieces -- with floured fingers, wrap 1 piece of dough around each peanut butter cup, shaping into a ball.
- place 6 balls on ungreased sheet, arranging evenly apart.
- refrigerate remaining balls until ready to bake.
- bake at 350* for 11-14 minutes.or golden brown --
- cool 1 minute, remove to rack to cool completely.
- melt chocolate chips and crisco, drizzle over cooled cookies.