Recipe by Chicopee
Good for you muffins that taste delicious. I use a muffin tin that makes 6 muffins so they will turn out truly giant.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Raisin Bran cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin cups and top of pan. (do not use papers).
- In medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl beat margarine 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in sour cream and molasses until blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture until moistened.
- Fold in cereal.
- Fill muffin cups even with the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees 25 minutes.