Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love scallops, especially the small bay scallops. These are the Gods of the sea.
- 1 lb scallops
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Separate scallops and sprinkle with salt.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Arrange scallops in 4 greased scallop shells or in shallow greased baking dish.
- Melt butter, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over scallops.
- Bake in hot oven (450)for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika or chopped parsley.