Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Gg's Flounder Pecan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish spread pecans and lightly spray them with oil (vegetable spray.).
- Place under the broiler for 2 minutes, stirring twice, until golden. Make sure they don't scorch.
- Lightly spray fillets with oil and arrange in a single layer over the pecans.
- Pour lemon juice over and fish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes until the thickest part of the fillet is opaque.
- Remove fillets to individual plates or a large serving platter and sprinkle with parsley.