Recipe by Llamatron
It's garlicky and yummy and full of protein! It should go without saying to use ingredients that are GFCF: please read labels and ask questions to find hummus and italian dressing that fits your dietary needs. ADD A 6OZ JAR OF NUTRITIONAL FOOD ENHANCER FOR KIDDOS WHO WON'T EAT THEIR VEGGIES, SEE MY RECIPE "NUTRITIONAL FOOD ENHANCER" FOR MORE INFO
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles (brown rice)
- 1 (7 ounce) container hummus (roast garlic flavor)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, de-shelled and minced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles according to package directions and rinse thoroughly.
- To the pot you used to boil the noodles in, add hummus, eggs, food enhancer, and italian dressing. Cook over medium heat until mixed thoroughly and creamy.
- Add veggies and allow the spinach to wilt.
- Turn off heat and move pot to a cold burner, then add the noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot or chill overnight.