1/2 Photos of German-Style Kielbasa
This is a one-dish skillet recipe made with apples, sausage and sauerkraut. Recipe is from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the apples and sauerkraut in a deep skillet over medium heat.
- 2Bring to a simmer then cook for about 10 minutes, until apples are starting to soften.
- 3Stir in the brown sugar and kielbasa.
- 4Cook for another 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German-Style Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 2420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g