Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
great way to use left overs from my low cost Germany Pork Schnitzel
Make and share this German Pork Schnitzel Burger recipe from Food.com.
- cut open both Kaiser Rolls.
- Cover the bottom halves with ketchup,
- cover with the salad. Ad the cold left over Pork Schnitzel, salt and pepper to taste.
- Ad a slice of hard boiled egg.
- Cover the top half of the Kaiser Roll with mayo and put on the Schnitzel.
- Serve cold alone or with a side of potato salad.