Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and refreshing Cucumber Dressing. Easy to fix and delicious. This recipe is one that they use in European restaurants.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light tasting oil (I used Crisco)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Mix all together and taste.
- Add more vinegar, salt, sugar,water or whatever to your taste.
- Pour over thinly sliced cucumbers and onions.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Best to use the thin burpless gormet cucumbers that are individually wrapped.
- They have less seeds and are not as bitter as regular cucumbers.
Yummy. I sliced the cukes really thin on a mandoline. The sauce is delicious. Will make again.
Very tasty dressing! I made it three days ago. The cucumbers and the onions in it, were finished off yesterday. We'll definately have this again!