I used this cake mix with a pineapple filling to use with my Seafoam Icing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces German chocolate cake mix (I use Duncan Hines brand)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, squeezed dry
- 1 cup seafoam icing (or more)
- 1Make cake according to package directions.
- 2Squeeze as much juice out of crushed pineapple as possible.
- 3For the filling, mix crushed pineapple with 1 cup(or more) of my Seafoam Icing.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Cake to Use With Seafoam Icing
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: